Monday 21 December 2009

Discovery

I really enjoyed life, as it was before i started to dig deeper.

Ever since i was young, i have enjoyed food, parties, friends, family, money and western life in general. But recently, after a conversation with my cousin, i discovered we had a freemason in the family, high ranking but a distant relative. This then made me look into freemasonry when bored one sunday afternoon. I discovered the historic legacy of the masons, their mixed up origins presented me a mystery that intrigued me. From that sunday on I had gained an obsession with freemasonry, secret societies and secrets themselves. I started to look at consipracies, of all types, new and old. I looked at the anthony babington plot as he shared the same name as half of my family. I started to look at possibilities, he was working with Mary Queen of Scots, who lived at a Statley Home in Leeds, near where i live. This got me thinking that if he came up here with his family, that is where my family may have come from. This was proven wrong as he had 2 girls, even if they did have kids it is unlikely they would have had the babington name.

I then moved on. I looked at society. Which is based on Christian values. And what i found gave me a different perspective on life itself.

General

No comments:

Post a Comment