Monday 21 December 2009

My Plan

I figured to find out what i need to know i am going to need to travel and have access to places normal people cannot get into. I need an absurd amount of funding. I am already interested in business, i am currently managing a £40,000 project, which i own. I am going to have to become either insanely wealthy or have a huge network of people across the world, or even both. So today i start, my funds are building but my network is not. From now on i am gathering my own teachings, not to be strictly followed as they will only highlight the fragility of society.

My organisation is born.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I came across your blog when I pressed on the link to my cousin's blog. It sounds like you are on a quest for truth! Have you ever looked into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints?

    ReplyDelete